Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Think about the power of bluetooth

The other day, I had communication with my colleague, and mention the bluetooth technology accidentally. Since I have not any bluetooth device, my colleague introduced this technology of application flow with his mobile. He just found serveral other bluetooth devices around us using scan fucntion in his mobile, and told me he can easily send any text or picture things to those devices as his wish, and he had some experiences of receiving other devices message sometimes during he stays in the public. These facts give me a impression that the connection existed in everywhere with bluetooth technology, Oh that's cool! So some special business modes are formed in my mind, such as personal and public advitisement delivering, no paid mobile message delivering and inspetion of around digital devices etc. That means you can send and receive the message anytime and anywhere, but the security of bluetooth device is a problem in the near future. I will try out this technology and find out more cool things!

Digg!

No comments: